Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Best VST Plugins


When I wanted to know, what the best VSTs were for me, I started researching, but soon got confused, as there were many plugins, effects and instruments to choose from. After a lot of hard work, I started understanding how things actually worked. I decided to write this post so that you, beginners, can get into music production without going through that hard work, that confusion and without wasting any of your precious time.

In this post I am making a list of the top rated VSTs available in the market today, dividing them into their categories to make things easier for you. So, based on what kind of music you want to produce you can easily reach a conclusion in no time.


1. Complete Library :










2. Synthesizers :





3. Drums :





4. Grand Piano :





5. Orchestral :











6. Ethnic :





IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY ABOUT THIS POST OR ABOUT ANY OTHER PLUG-IN WHICH YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT OR CONTACT ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment